Compliments, Concerns or Complaint Form

If you would like to contact us with any compliments or concerns and/or information, you may utilize the link below.  This information is emailed to the police department.  If the matter is urgent, please contact the Oregon Police Department. If this is an emergency, please contact 911.

Whoever knowingly makes a false complaint regarding the conduct of a law enforcement officer is subject to a Class A forfeiture.



If you would like to file a complaint against a staff member at the Oregon Police Department, please complete the Citizen Complaint Form and submit it to Lt. Chad Schaub.